The original idea for these six candlesticks came from the English polished brass weights that were used to measure sweets when I was small. Mrs Best would fill white paper bags with a quarter of lemon sherbets or licorice comforts and the weights would sit beside the scales. The candlesticks are heavy and have a lovely handle and form, with the robust bases and delicate necks rising upwards to the flame. As a group they are very sweet also!
1. LG-219/P Dia 3 in H 7 5/8 in
2. LG-220/P Dia 2 3/8 in H 10 3/8 in
3. LG-216/P Dia 2 in H 13 in
4. LG-217/P Dia 2 1/2 in H 13 in
5. LG-218/P Dia 2 1/8 in H 13 in
6. LG-215/P Dia 2 3/8 in H 16 1/8 in
Material Polished Brass
See something you like on the product pages? Click on the GET A QUOTE button to add it to your quote list.